Wednesday, December 31, 2008

navidad


oh my, so much has happened and i havent had internet! christmas went well, but instead of the 41248210348 people who we expected, it was just my mom,dad, sister, cousin and aunt. but there were roasting of chestnuts, and plenty of fireworks. we even managed to set a cactus on fire. mexican tradition. the next day some family from toluca, the town 30 mins away from my dads, stopped by with my.. cousin? or neice? or something, who is the cutest little girl in the world. we bonded over crayons and playing in the fountain. On friday we dropped my mom off at the airport, went and got me a pirated version of office for mac downtown, and then went salsa dancing with my sister and her friend. or more specifically, i watched the dancing of salsa. my efforts were more along the lines of guacamole. Saturday i spent at home, relaxing with the cats, and preparing for my dads christmas gift, a trip to an archaeological sight called el tahin, which we would head out for on sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment